Points for Problem No 10:
|José Luciano de Morais Neto
|Stefán Alexis Sigurðsson
|Ivan Tadeu Ferreira Antunes Filho
|Han Kheng Teoh
|Ng Fei Chong
Correct solutions (ordered according to the arrival time; best solutions in bold):
1. Ion Toloaca (Moldova)
2. Nikita Sopenko (Russia)
3. Jakub Šafin (Slovak)
4. José Luciano de Morais Neto (Brazil)
5. Stefán Alexis Sigurðsson (Iceland)
6. Jun-Ting Hsieh (Taiwan)'
7. Kohei Kawabata (Japan)
8. Nadezhda Vartanian (Russia)
9. Szabó Attila (Hungary)
10. Ng Fei Chong (Malaysia)
11. Selver Pepič (Bosnia-Herzegovina)
12. Petar Tadic (Montenegro)
13. Ivan Tadeu Ferreira Antunes Filho (Brazil)
14. Han Kheng Teoh (Malaysia)
15. Ilie Popanu (Moldova)
16. Cristian Zanoci (Moldova)
17. Dinis Cheian (Moldova)
The number of registered participants: 268 from 46 countries.
The following hints were given. On 1st July:
Study formula sheet (the latest version of it), pt IV-1 and IV-2. Note that "boring force" in IV-1 means a force which is applied to your rigid body, but you don't know its value and you are not asked to find it.
On 5th July:
Study the solution of the Problem No 3 from the Estonian-Finnish Olympiad – 2012.